This course satisfies the NAR Biennial Code of Ethics training requirement. REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within a two-year cycle. The current two-year cycle will end Dec. 31, 2018.
After completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of due process and code enforcement. You will also understand how to handle complaints. This course includes several case studies in ethics.
This course provides 3 hrs. of CE credit.
- Date: March 27, 2018
- Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Rabun County School Board
- Instructor: Joi Bostic, ABR
- Certifying: Georgia Association of REALTORS®
- Member Price: Advance: $25; Day of Course: $30
- Non-Member Price: Advance: $35; Day of Course: $40
- Registration: Click here to register!